What Feelings Sound Like | A Blog By Beatwize: Want your music up on WFSL?

Monday, June 15, 2009

Want your music up on WFSL?

Yes, WFSL is a blog based on my own music. But hey - I love to help out other artists in the same position as me. We all need promo, right?

If you want to get your stuff on here, not a problem! Send it to me -- beatwize@gmail.com. I can't promise I'll be putting it up, it has to be some real quality work.

And a sidenote: To answer a question I recently got - I will be putting up non-Beatwize related music on here, but it will not be illegally bootlegged. In other words, only street-singles and music authorized to be put online will be up for download. Other than that, YouTube etc. vids will definitely be up.

Also, affiliations are definitely open. I would love to be affiliated with your blog, so get at me with that!!

Peacepeace!

0 comments: