What Feelings Sound Like | A Blog By Beatwize: Coldplay's "Strawberry Swing" iPhone App

Friday, July 31, 2009

Coldplay's "Strawberry Swing" iPhone App

So as most of you know, I went to that Coldplay concert yesterday. Possibly one of the greatest experiences I was so blessed to have. I couldn't get HQ pics/vids but I'll post a few things up later tonight or tomorrow anyways.

Regardless of that, Coldplay has released a new free iPhone app based on their new "Strawberry Swing" video. It includes a live news feed, the Coldplay video catalogue, and the "Strawberry Swing" game. Sounds interesting, huh?

DOWNLOAD APP HERE

Definitely getting this once I get my iPhone. Enjoy!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

check out this amazing cold play mouse mat
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390110347451&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT