What Feelings Sound Like | A Blog By Beatwize: No I.D. Interview with Decatur Dan

Friday, July 17, 2009

No I.D. Interview with Decatur Dan


Words from Dan: "The other day I got a chance to cash in on a favor that I must say was well worth the wait. The back end story is way to long so I’ll save it for another day. You may or may not have heard of my friend No I.D., he recently produced Jay-Z’s latest single off of the soon to release Blueprint 3. It’s a track titled Death Of Autotune, which by the title alone you can see why it warrants much hype. I had the idea to get his thoughts about the song on camera, being that he made the song. So I ran the idea by my buddy Zach Wolfe and I knew with his years of expertise we had a mini documentary in the making. No I.D. has been in and out of the city lately so I caught up with him while he was in town for one day. The documentary takes place at the St. Regis hotel in Atlanta’s famous Buckhead region of the city. Enough talking, start watching, press play andlet the story begin."

2 comments:

Max Gibson said...

This video is one of the best I've come across. The visuals are done so well and NO I.D comes real through out the video. Nice mix of content. Keep it up.

Max Gibson
wineandbowties.com

Woodlend said...

No I.D is a real dude. This is a real nice documentary u got here. I knew there had to be some type of debate going on in the studio while making this track.LOL!