What Feelings Sound Like | A Blog By Beatwize: "Hey, Beatwize! What happened the Blank Tapes?!"

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"Hey, Beatwize! What happened the Blank Tapes?!"

Five emails later, I've decided to make a PSA. The "Blank Tapes" series is not canceled, just delayed for numerous personal and professional reasons. Yes, Vol. 1 came out with promises for Vol. 2 (which I dropped a single for), and a followup ending-of-series Vol. 3. A lot has been going on the background in terms of development in my musical promotion and much more than that. And to answer another common question - yes, another reason is "Classical State of Mind", which too is going to be pushed foward.

"Classical State of Mind" has now been pushed indefinitely, mainly because of work and school coming up - I can but won't compromise the potential excellency that can come out of this project. I want this to be even more perfect than X, Y, J-Z was in terms of sound, promotion, following and much more. Remember how I pushed X, Y, J-Z over and over and when it dropped it seemed worth the wait (for most people)? Time makes a project grow and mature, and I want that for this album. But not to worry, I will be releasing 2 more tracks other than that Nas Is Like drop before the album comes out. As for Blank Tapes Vol. 2 & 3, expect them both before the end of September.

Thanks for the patience, guys! I appreciate the ongoing support! Peacepeace!
Yours with much gratidude,
Beatwize

0 comments: