What Feelings Sound Like | A Blog By Beatwize: Taking the Week Off - Changes Coming!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Taking the Week Off - Changes Coming!

If you follow me on Twitter [@Beatwize] then you already know that this week is going to be a break-week for WFSL. Things are getting busy for me and I just need a little time away from blogging to focus on work and some music (!) as well. However, I will be dropping one or two things a day to keep you guys kinda posted.

When I come back next week I'll be dropping another track off my 'Classical State of Mind' release and a few other little bits of info. As for your emails - don't worry! I'm checking them out still and I might even drop one or two of 'em for you all.

BUT. During this week I'll be making slight changes to the site. You've probably already noticed the new 3-column layout. This was only one of the many changes WFSL will be going through in this week. So don't call it a week off, call it a renovation week. We'll be back newer and improved!

0 comments: